£45k - 50k per year + Package
about 1 year ago
Gas Manager - Social Housing - Permanent - North London - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
My client is currently in search of a Gas Contract Manager to manage a service, repair and installation £3m per annum, 10 year contract. The contract will cover the North London area and the successful candidate will be responsible for 3-4 supervisors and 14 engineers. This role is a great opportunity for a Gas manager that wants to work on a long term gas contract.
They will be responsible for:
- Managing health and safety
- Organisation of direct labour & sub-contract trades to meet programme
- Ordering / setting up kit formations for materials
- Building relationships with the customer
- Project Planning
- Ensuring financial targets and KPIs for the business are met
- Keeping up to date with current industry regulations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing gas contracts
- Excellent communication skills and client facing communication skills
- Ability to manage a project on their own
- ACS qualifications
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.