£36k - 40k per year
23 days ago
Domestic Gas Engineer
Location – Bristol
Start Date – ASAP
Available Positions: 1
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)
Day to Day:
- Diagnose and repair gas central heating systems achieving a high first time fix rate.
- Carry out Heating Maintenance works on a variety of properties across the region, including annual gas services, repairs and installations
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role including as a minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1.
- Full Driving license required
- Van and fuel cards
- Company pension, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme & £10,000 Life Cover.
Please apply or contact Ben (07776 841 745) at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.