£34k - 35k per year + Company Van + Benefits
2 months ago
Gas Heating and Plumbing Engineer
We seek experienced professionals who can evidence a desire for continuous personal development in all aspects of their work, while embracing the company's appetite for commercial growth.
We can now offer the opportunity for an additional Gas Heating and Plumbing Engineer to join our large multi-disciplined operation in Aylesbury.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of undertaking all aspects of domestic gas and plumbing repairs, maintenance and new installations.
- An ability to complete additional works outside of the traditional disciplines associated with gas and plumbing.
- Thorough technical knowledge in all aspects of Gas and Plumbing works.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to use own Initiative
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
Gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 and CPA1) are mandatory for this role.
A Company van, van stock, phone and uniform will be provided.
42.5 hours a week but with regular opportunity to work additional hours depending on workload.
Driving licence required.
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
If you would like to be put forward for the role then please contact Nick on 07852 499 702
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.