£36k per year
28 days ago
Job Title - Domestic Gas Engineer
(Maintenance, Installations, repairs and servicing)
Salary: £36,000 (OTE of £40,000 from inclusion in on call rota) + van and fuel card
Area: Swindon an SN postcodes
Build Recruitment are working with a national contractor to recruit an experienced Gas Engineer to cover Swindon and surrounding areas.
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a permanent role with a company that are experts in gas installations, maintenance, servicing and repairs within the housing association sector.
We are looking for a friendly and professional Domestic Gas Engineer to join the team in the Swindon area. Ideal candidates will be experienced in repairing and servicing gas heating systems. The company predominantly provides their services across local authority and housing association properties.
Day to Day:
- Carry out heating maintenance works on a variety of properties across the region, including annual gas services, repairs and installations.
- Deliver high levels of customer care.
- Inclusion in the out of hours and emergency call out rota.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role including as a minimum CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1.
- Full Driving license required
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- £10,000 Life Cover
- £500.00 Joining bonus after 6 moths service and a further £500.00 after 12 months service.
- 28 days holiday a year as well as eight bank holidays on top
Please apply or contact Serena at Build Recruitment for further details - 07501816125, email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.