£38,134 per year
10 months ago
Job Title: Gas Engineer
£38,134 per annum plus van, uniform and a great benefits package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Gas Engineer based in Yeovil
Day to Day:
- Carrying out all gas repairs, servicing and boiler installations in the associations properties.
- Providing great customer service to all residents.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Full driving licence
- Holder of the following professional qualifications, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 and Unvented Systems.
- Proven gas engineer experience
- Proof of no prohibition notices, pending or historic.
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions of up to 10%
- Enhanced sick pay package
- Van, PPE, uniform all provided
Please apply or contact Serena Ryan at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.