£30k - 35k per year
3 months ago
South Manchester Borough
£30,830 - £35,386 per annum
Our Client is looking for a Gas Engineer to complete a range of gas/plumbing duties which include improvement, compliance testing and repair work completed to a recognised industry standard. Based in the North West, the Client partners commercial drive and social purpose to support the community.
day to day:
- Work with a small effective team of trades staff delivering all aspects of Gas void works, Combi installs and creating compliant LGSR's via the in-house team.
- Supporting the Gas Manager, Gas Assistant, Voids Manager & Repairs Manager to deliver excellent customer service standards.
- Complete electronic job sheets after each customer visit.
- Support and mentor others, by sharing professional expertise and knowledge with the Maintenance team where necessary.
- Monitor and maintain quality of services in line with external standards, regulatory requirements and agreed objectives.
- NVQ Level 3 / craft certificate in domestic Plumbing or another relevant trade qualification.
- Gas related qualifications.
- Completed and spent the required period of time on a gas apprenticeship or have significant experience in the gas trade to include the installation of boilers, fires, hot and cold water systems, full heating systems, sanitary ware, soil & waste systems and rainwater goods.
- Have a working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation in the workplace.
- Have experience of collaborating and working as part of an effective team.
- Be able to undertake minor works outside of Gas/Plumbing trade.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- Be able to participate in the Trusts out of hours call out rota.
- The Client boasts a number of incentives including health and wellbeing, financial and lifestyle benefits with inclusive, family and friend policies that support a work-life balance.
- 31 days holiday not including Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
Closing Date: 5th April 2022 (however we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if the right candidate is found)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.