£36k - 42k per year + Call Out + OTT
3 months ago
Build Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established national heating contractor specialising within the private housing sector. They have a vacancy for a qualified domestic heating engineer to cover South London area carrying out servicing, fault finding, and repairs within domestic social housing properties.
• Landlord Gas Safety Checks (CP12's)
• Fault finding and repairs on central heating systems.
• 3 years' experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
• Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostic and repair skills.
• ACS qualifications incl. CKR1 & HTR1
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Van, tools, PPE/uniform, PDA provided.
• Salary: GBP36,000 – £ 38,000 per annum
• Mon - Fri
• Overtime increases on the weekend e.g time and half/double bubble
• Call out 1 week in 6 paid from the moment you leave your house until you return.
• OTE GBP42,000 - GBP44,000 per annum
• 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.