£44k - 48k per year + Company Van + OTE
8 months ago
Domestic Gas Compliance Supervisor - West London/UB/WD Areas
Working for a leading Social Housing contractor as a Domestic Gas Compliance Supervisor.
As well as managing a large portfolio of social housing properties, they operate their own maintenance company, build new homes and find valuable ways to invest in the local community.
Key responsibilities of the Heating Contract Compliance Supervisor:
• Oversee the companies approach to domestic gas heating systems.
• Review budgets and ensure that expenditure is managed in line with the financial controls and agreements.
• Ensure policies are in accordance with current legislation.
• Provide specialist support/input
• Manage all stakeholders effectively to build relations across the business to ensure the effective deleivery of the compliance strategy.
The Successful Applicant To be successful for the Heating Contract Compliance Supervisor role you will have:
• Experience working in a similar position/sector
• Strong Contract Management skills and knowledge
• Excellent report writing skills
• Gas safe Qualification
• Relevant experience
What's on Offer A basic salary of £44,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
Contact Nick at Build Recruitment for more information - 07852 499 702
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.