£200 - 210 per day + OTE + bonuses
3 months ago
My client one of the leading gas contractors are currently looking for experienced gas breakdown engineer to work on a large social housing contract running throughout East London.
This is an on-going sub-contract role with a minimum of a year`s work available with the capability of earning up to £1400 a week. All appointments are sent to you via a PDA/ Tablet device (provided by the company) and the engineer will be receiving between 5-6 jobs per day to carry out boiler breakdown works.
The engineer must be able to demonstrate a strong background in fault finding - diagnosing and repairing various modelled boilers.
Social housing experience desirable.
The benefits to the successful gas engineer will be as follows:
- · Long term work
- · The opportunity to work for a market leading company
- · Training will be provided throughout the period of the contract to help improve skills if needed
- · Local and regular work through the summer as well as winter
The successful engineer must be able to provide the following:
- · ACS qualifications
- · Gas safe card and certificate
- · Public liability insurance
- · Calibration Certificate
- · Own van insured for business use
- · Own tools
- · Relevant experience
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.