£22,467 - 22,869 per year + Company Vehicle, excellent pension scheme
6 days ago
Full time cleaner/ Team leader
Ealing, West London
£22,467 - £22,869 Full Time Cleaner/ Team leader
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a public service provider, who are looking for a full time cleaner / Team leader based in Ealing, West London.
Day to Day:
- Work as a team leading up to 3 X cleaning operatives providing tasks and information day to day
- Work towards schedules for each job including waste bins, washing, dusting, polishing, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and any other tasks within cleaning specification as of when required
- Follow cleaning tasks/ instructions when directed by cleaning manager
- Specialist cleaning tasks including: toilet facilities, double solution mopping, carpet extraction cleaning, graffiti removal etc.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous cleaning experience& supervising a team in a cleaning or similar FM team environment
- Able to work 35 hours per week (flexible on days& hours)
- A full UK drivers’ licence
- Able to work with minimal supervisor and to use own initiative
- An understanding of Health and Safety procedures and systems including COSHH.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have a good understanding of correct use and dilution of cleaning chemicals
- Must have or be willing to apply for a willing DBS
- Working for our client direct
- Great pension scheme
- Company vehicle
Please apply or contact Ruby Skinner at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.