£8 - 10 per hour
3 months ago
Front Desk Administrator
Looking for a new position for the Xmas period?
As a Front Desk Administrator, with strong customer srvice skills you will:
- Continual liaison in a professional telephone manner with suppliers, internal and external Customers to deliver a ‘Best in Class’ procurement service.
- Provide support and assistance to the company operating business units, chasing up delivery requirements in line with agreed Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators(KPI’s)
- Complete any administrative duties as advised by Category Buying Managers & Team Leaders.
- Entering customer requests and requirements on the PSSC Ticketing system and the company direct.
- Feedback any potential issues/risks/complaints from customers to the Category Buying Managers & Team Leaders.
- Prioritize Requests on the PSSC Ticketing System, and general administration of viewing and resolving tickets where required.
- Chasing up Team VAT Invoices for Purchasing Card Transactions and saving on a central file for the Purchasing Support Team and resolving ticket.
- Attend review meetings where required with Category Buying Managers and Team Leaders, to discuss best practice and assist with implementation and growth of role to provide betterment in customer service.
- Progress basic direct requisitions through Oracle and send to supplier and update PSSC Ticketing System
Please apply within to be considered for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.