£60-75,000 + Package
11 months ago
You will create framework opportunities linked to strategic growth criteria. You will also identify, engage and build relationships with previous, current or new clients via Framework.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of sector and market relevant frameworks.
- Influence and create relationships with existing & potential clients with Framework potential, optimising the volume of opportunities that are directly through the company's existing frameworks
- Develop and maintain an annual programme and pipeline of framework opportunities in close liaison with central procurement team
- Co-ordination of all pre-construction activities including; feasibility assessments, value engineering, project programming, resource planning and
- supply chain engagement, working closely with central bid team for tender preparation
- Organise and manage workload effectively to meet timescales and expectations
- Aware of the status of all projects at all times
- Identify, engage and build relationships with key clients and frameworks
- Ensure close working with Operations, Commercial, Procurements so that other business priorities are understood
- Ensure that the business and senior stakeholders are kept regularly upated with progress on opportunities & issues and maintain a proactive approach.
- Monitor and report performance of frameworks within markets relevant to the company
- Promotes frameworks where we have member status to existing and new clients to achieve organic and strategic growth
- Represent the company at strategic framework groups and forums
- Ensure opportunities pursued are consistent with company growth strategy
- Ensure contractual and legal compliance across framework and all projects delivered within it.
- Timely reporting and 100% compliance with all framework measures.
- Produce a specific framework case study and individual project case studies.
- Ability to create and drive a proactive approach to Frameworks
- Reliable & credible professional
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team Player and Professional
- Proven communication, presentation and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills & account management skills and experience
- Experience of negotiation & influencing key internal and external stakeholders and facilitating outcomes
- Ability to maximise and use of social media outlets, i.e: linked in.
- Open, honest and objective approach
- Commercial experience within the maintenance/construction sector.
- Experience of managing or working with frameworks.
- Ability to design and embed innovative solutions