£31k - 35k per year
about 2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a FRA Foreman/Supervisor for a large principal contractor, you will be a key part of the on site management team. Reporting to the Senior management team, you will oversee the work undertaken on site by a range of subcontractors. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety standards are met on site and work is completed to a high standard on site. Working on FRA works.
In order to be considered for this role you must have -
- Previous experience in a Foreman position, Hold a SSSTS or SMSTS and hold a driving license.
- Previous planned works experience ideal.
- FRA experience is essential. (Fire doors, Fire installations, planned works)
- Full, clean drivers licence
- IPAF – CSCS – Scaffold - PASMA
This role will offer you the opportunity to work on a project from start to finish and the chance to progress further. In addition, you will be paid a competitive salary + package.
Please apply today with your CV if this role is of interest.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.