£18k - 22k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
This position requires good customer service skills and good organisational skills. On a day to day basis you will receive calls from tenants within social housing properties, as well as the client, regarding repairs their properties. As the jobs come in, you will allocate these to the correct operatives and manage the process going forward.
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance issues on their properties
- Book and change appointments with the tenants and engineers
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers/change appointments
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operative’s diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineer’s timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
- Previous experience of working as a planner / scheduler is essential
- Experience of working in social housing desirable
- Basic knowledge of maintaining records and databases
- Good understanding of Excel spread sheets and ability to use them
- Savvy, interested to learn more about Fire Safety
Full training will be provided. If interested in this role please contact Holly Lewis on 07944267229 or send over your CV to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.