£32k - 35k per year
27 days ago
£32,000-£35,000 per annum (a year)
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester, and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level and are currently working with a housing association who are looking for an FRA carpenter based around Twickenham.
Day to Day:
- Hanging new fire doors which are completed with new frame, architrave, door stops and routing out and installing intumescent smoke seals and strips.
- Ensuring properties meets the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Building new boxing in using fire rated materials
- Faulty findings and repairs
- Updating signage on doors
- Day to day re-active maintenance work
- FRA windows and doors
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 1 year+ experience working in residential properties
- good social skills
- good customer service
- NVQ level 2 in Carpentry
- 23 days holiday pay
- van and fuel card provided
- profitable bonus scheme,
- Bank holidays off,
Please apply or contact Paul Adeyemi at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.