£35k per year + package
about 1 month ago
General Foreman / Foreperson
£35,000 PA + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a national contractor who are looking for a General Foreman / Foreperson in Doncaster working on a New Build project. This is a permanent position, they are offering a good position within a reputable business and the opportunity to grow and progress.
Day to Day:
- Advise Senior Site staff of any material shortfalls in sufficient time to ensure their availability when required
- Ensure sub-contractors are kept advised of Site requirements
- Keep Senior Site staff advised of all problems with sub-contractors
- Discuss with the Senior Site staff the tender assumptions and agree the Working Methods to be used
- Ensure progress is recorded on the standard Company records
- Agree with Senior Site staff the long- and short-term objectives for site progress
- Co-ordinate all on-site activities and ensure that efficient methods of working are adopted
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Project
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Current and Valid UK driving licence
- Previous Foreman experience
- Previous trades/labour experience
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Understanding of local government construction (refurb/New Build) projects
- Driven and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
Please apply or contact Holly Lewis at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.