£35k - 40k per year + Car + Fuel Card
27 days ago
Experienced Foreperson required to cover various projects across Lambeth, the role will include external planned works.
The Foreperson needs to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all H&S legislation. These works are all based in Lambeth.
Because of this driving is a fundamental part of the role. Please do not apply unless you have a full valid driver's licence and are willing to undertake distances to and from site, and between sites.
Our client are looking for a candidate who is a good team player but is able to use their own initiative where required.
A hard worker with a friendly, easy going nature, who is able to build a rapport with site staff and the team.
The confidence to manage people and tackle problems as and when they arise.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A confident, can do attitude
- Experience of managing a team of trade staff
- Good working knowledge of varied trades
- Experience in a similar role will be highly beneficial
- An awareness of cost control
- A flexible approach to the role
- The ability to work alone and report back to management where necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients, the public and subcontractors
- An excellent understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- CSCS card holder
- Basic computer skills
- Scaffold Inspection - Training can be provided
- First Aid - Training can be provided
Please apply today with your CV if this role is something you may be interested in and we will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.