£30k - 40k per year + Package
5 days ago
Role: Assistant Site Manager – Maintenance
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 + Vehicle and Fuel Card
Location: Greater London- Several roles available
To supervise and organise sites so that work is carried out to the required standards with minimum risk to employees, other contractors, the public, equipment or materials and in accordance with the requirements of the client’s specification and the site Health and Safety Plan.
- You need to plan and supervise the day-to-day activities at site level and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner in compliance with all H&S legislation.
- Confident, willing attitude
- Experience of managing a team
- Various trades knowledge
- Experience as a foreman in a previous role would be ideal
- A flexible approach to the role
- Self sufficient and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining and establishing relationships with clients, the public and subcontractors
- Timekeeping skills
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.