£32k - 35k per year + Package
30 days ago
Site Supervisor/Foreman - Social Housing (Planned) - Permanent - North London/Essex - Up to £35k Basic Plus Package.
My client a small maintenance contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced supervisor or assistant site manager. My client provides planned maintenance to a number of housing associations & borough councils throughout London & South. The role will consist of working on a external planned maintenance contract covering the North London, West London and Essex areas. Works will include roofing, window & door repairs, cyclical decorations and potentially some kitchen & bathroom replacements.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Management of sub-contractors
- Leading a workforce of direct & indirect operatives through the delivery of works
- Must have a valid SSSTS or SMSTS
- Good working knowledge of the painting & decorating trade
- Must have experience with external planned maintenance contracts
My client an established building maintenance contractor since 1944, offers a range of services, ideal for both internal and external refurbishment projects. The company carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair work, together with extensive renovations, environmental upgrade and refurbishment projects.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.