City of London
£35k - 38k per year + Package
3 months ago
Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer | City of London | £36,000 - £38,000 + Travel Card & Package
Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting a foot mobile engineer to work across a small range of commercial office premises in Central London.
All sites will have major tools on site, you will solely be responsible for carrying basic hand tools only with you. Some contracts will be Landlord area's, some tenant but this could give you a great opportunity to get out of being stuck within the same 4 walls everyday.
Duties will include: wiring, electrical fault finding, power distribution, sockets, circuits, filter / belt changes on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, plant inspections etc
- Up to £38,000 basic salary - dependant on experience
- Zones 1&2 travel card
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Rapidly expanding business
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have experience in commercial maintenance
- Able to work between different sites in the city
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.