£32k - 34k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 year ago
My client a well established maintenance contractor currently require a floor/layer multi trader to work within occupied and void social housing properties.
- Be involved with refurbishment, planned and reactive maintenance.
- Work with minimal supervision and have the ability to make decisions on the most appropriate repair or solution.
- Complete and finalise projects to a high standard and have the ability to self-snag works on completion.
- Play a key role in planning and completing a range of works associated Maintenance and planned preventive maintenance.
- Provide exceptional maintenance services to our high profile Client and go the extra mile to deliver to the highest quality standards in all areas.
- Produce clear and concise reporting for the Client through systems and verbal reporting.
- Utilise work through PDAs / mobiles to complete works key communications and updates.
- Work in tight spaces and high levels.
- Effectively communicate with clients.
- Completing reactive, PPM jobs and projects in a timely manner.
- Produce concise and accurate data records through PDA / mobile communication systems and reporting, including feedback on vulnerabilities within the community, the use of labour and materials and if tasks are deliverable in the time allocation.
- Following health and safety guidelines.
- Understand technical instructions.
- Ensure all PPE is provided and present prior to engaging on task.
- Ensure that the task is deliverable within the time allocation
- If operating plant or machinery ensure all certifications for plant is present and up to date prior to use.
Specific to this role:
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in vinyl floor layer to wet floor shower rooms, and kitchens and general carpet fitting. You will be required to carry out Responsive & Planned repairs to both occupied and void properties. Being able to use a hand-held device for receiving and completing assigned tasks is essential, full training will be provided.
This is a permanent position with a van, fuel, holiday and pension.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.