£28.5k - 30k per year
21 days ago
Void's Floor Layer
My client's a well established maintenance contractor who currently requirea floor layer to carry out planned work within Void housing properties across Basingstoke and the surrounding area's.
This is a Permanent Floor Layer role whereby you will receive a company van and fuel card. There is also option for overtime and a great bonus scheme. The Salary is between £28,500 - £30,000 dependant on experience.
On top of your salary, you'll also be entitled to our range of generous benefits on top as standard:
- Employee Assistance Programme for colleagues and their families
- Enhanced sick pay
- Your van, PPE, and uniform will be provided
- Free Life Assurance scheme where your next of kin can receive 5x your annual salary
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Abri Rewards, our flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave
- Staff recognition scheme
If you are interested in this Floor Layer position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Alex Toumazos at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.