£11 per hour
0203 176 4790
3 months ago
We are looking for a fleet administrator to join one of the largest facilities management company in the UK.
- Liaising with external fleet management companies for the following- spot hire of commercial vehicles, arranging delivery/collections/services/MOT’s & Maintenance
- Monitoring Fleet mailbox reacting as appropriate
- Liaising with external fleet management companies
- Entering vehicle inspection data and responding to any issues raised on the forms.
The following attributes are essential:-
- Experienced in Excel Reporting .
- Excellent Communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
- Systems Thinking (Processes) .
- Attention to detail.
- SAP Experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence .
- Customer Focused.
Please aply if you are able to start on the 23rd July
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.