£23k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
10 months ago
Fleet Administrator – Social Housing (Permanent)
Base salary: £23,000.00 - £25,000.00 per annum
Year one incentive scheme (EIS): £2,500.00 (up to)
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
I am currently looking for an experienced, organised fleet administrator to join an exciting team based in Hertford.
- In this role you will be responsible for Fleet administration and supporting all company vehicle users, ensuring vehicles and drivers are compliant.
- To commit to learning about our individual customer’s needs and exceeding their expectations.
- To monitor and report on the Vehicle Tracker Management System.
- To manage the recovery and repair of vehicles when they breakdown or accidents occur including allocating a replacement vehicle.
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with company requirements and procedures.
- To ensure all licence checks and business insurance are up to date and compliant with legal regulations.
- To organise and book vehicle maintenance, servicing and MOT's in accordance with company and legislative requirements.
- Provide administrative support around the maintenance, accident and fleet management of company vehicles, including liaison with insurers.
- Dealing with driver queries relating to accidents and vehicle maintenance Ensuring compliance with safety, quality, environmental and management systems.
- To complete the fleet administration, including payment of parking fines and associated reconciliation.
- Provide monthly reports for management relating to accidents, parking fines, van damage, fuel usage etc.
- Provide guidance and support to the operational teams on a daily basis to help resolve issues.
- Process leaver notifications and add returning vehicles on to the reallocations list.
- The duties and responsibilities above are not exhaustive. The jobholder may be required to undertake other duties that may be required from time to time within the general scope of the position. The jobholder will also be required to operate within the terms of his / her contract of employment and the policies and procedures that are contained from time to time in the Company Handbook.
- Previous experience working as fleet administrator
- IT skills required
- Knowledge of fleet management required
- Excel knowledge required
- Knowledge of vehicle insurance required
- Private health care insurance (post probationary period)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Lunch on the company – once a month
- Perk box
- Inclusion in quarterly compliments scheme (£500 draw per quarter)
- Training, mentoring and development investment – at least two weeks per annum
- Support in personal development aligned with succession planning and promotion opportunities
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.