5 months ago
Our client who specialise in commercial outdoor structures are currently looking to expand their team and recruit a fitter to join their team with experience of mechanical fitting, ground-works and construction trade-related skills.
The role is varied and includes surveying, assembly and installation of outdoor structures including retractable glass roofs and walls, parasols and more. All sites are based in South London and each morning you will be required to meet colleagues at the yard so for this reason, you must live close by in the Croydon area.
What kind of person they're looking for?
• Good knowledge of hand and electrical tools
• Physically fit
• Fast learner
• A mature can-do positive attitude
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Logical, adaptable and a problem solver
• Knowledge and experience of safe working practices
• Flexibility with working hours and overnight stays
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
• Carpentry / Electrical and welding skills would be an advantage but not essential
• Current CSCS card an advantage but not essential
• Full, clean UK driving licence
What they offer:
- Full training
- Skill development
- Long term prospects
- Early starts
If this is something you may be interested in please give us a call and apply! 07944267226 - Ruby Skinner
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.