3 months ago
Build Recruitment are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the repairs & maintenance industry.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience working on Fire stopping/Fire Door projects and the following:
• Install fire stopping to fire doors
• Small to large penetrations
• Working in flats/housing/care homes/commercial premises to include working in confined spaces
• To ensure all work is carried out to a standard that satisfies the customer, company, and accreditations (FIRAS)
• To consistently achieve agreed performance targets
• To keep the Passive Fire Protection Supervisor up to date on progress or potential delays
•Maintain cleanliness of provided vehicle
• To adhere to the company's quality procedures in all aspects of the job
• To act in a safe manner in accordance with Health & Safety regulations and requirements The candidate:
• NVQ level 2 in Passive Fire Protection preferred but not required
• Firas card preferred but not required
• Previous experience essential
• Full driving license
• Good communication skills
Please send your CV for consideration or contact Josh Fenn at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.