£45k - 50k per year + car package
27 days ago
Fire Safety Surveyor - Social Housing
Home working (London)
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the Greater London area, currently looking for an experienced Fire Safety Surveyor to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Support the Fire Safety programme, ensuring that all completed works comply with the relevant regulations.
- Take the lead in ensuring value for money is being obtained in the delivery of the annual fire safety planned works programme.
- Monitor the delivery projects against agreed outputs and financial performance.
- Ensure completion of backlog Fire Actions in line with timescales agreed with senior management.
- Ensure completion of non-backlogged Fire Actions in line within the agreed timescales (those identified in new FRAs).
- Liaise with other internal departments, ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to budget
What you will have;
- Experienced Surveyor/Project Manager with a social housing background, having worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority, Contractor, or similar business.
- Degree qualified within a Construction/Surveying related discipline, coupled with H&S qualifications in relation to Fire Safety
- Experienced delivering complex Fire Safety remediation works, in particular on tall rise tower blocks in a social housing environment .
- Competitive salary plus car package
- Complete flexibility to work from home
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Jack from Build Recruitment on 07415 259 073.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.