6 months ago
My client is a leading Building Consultancy based in SE London, currently seeking an experienced Fire Safety Specialist to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
Due to significant growth and successes over the last few years, there is a rare opening within the Health & Safety division for strong candidate with a background within Fire Safety.
- Carry out in-depth Fire Risk Assessments, with a key emphasis on Fire Door and Compartmentation Surveys
- Client facing, acting as lead representative across several Fire Risk Assessment work streams
- Provide sound and accurate Fire Safety guidance and advice in line with key legislations
- Specify and manage fire remediation programmes on behalf of multiple clients
- Keep abreast of industry changes and developments, implementing these into strategies and workstreams, creating innovative solutions for a range of clients.
What you will need:
- Experienced Fire Safety Professional with experience within the Residential sectors (Social Housing experience highly desired), although candidates without this are still encouraged to apply
- Member of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers (MIFSM)
- Member of the Institute of Fire Engineers (MIFE)
- Consultative background, having managed multiple workstreams in a fast paced and target driven atmosphere
- Excellent communicator at all levels, presentable and able to articulate and process complex data.
My client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary, package, CPD and flexible working conditions, alongside a vibrant and mature working environment with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply with your CV or contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 / Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.