£50k - 60k per year + Employee Benefits Package
11 days ago
My client is a Social Housing Provider based operating throughout North and East London, due to team restructures and upcoming works they are looking for a talented and experienced manager to sit within the Asset Management division and lead the delivery of a variety of planned maintenance programmes and bespoke refurbishment schemes.
- Manage partnering contractors delivering projects within Kitchen & Bathrooms, Window and Door replacements, Roof refurbishments and other essential planned maintenance works.
- You will be responsible for a small team of Building Surveyors managing and motivating the team, ensuring successful delivery of the projects and providing leadership and direction.
- Provide and utilise excelllent Project Management skills to ensure each project is managed effectively and successfully, reporting to the Directors on works in progress and general project updates.
- Write specifications using JCT contract types for large scale building refurbishments and, where neccessary, tender and procure suitable contractors to carry out these works.
- Build and foster excellent working relationships with both external contractors and suppliers alongside internal key stakeholders.
- Experienced within Social Housing Asset Management Project Management and delivery of diverse Planned maintenance works.
- Have strong experience in producing Asset Management plans and reports for senior members of staff
- Versatile leader with the ability to manage both internal and external staff and stakeholders.
- Ideally qualified with a Surveying background or similar discipline (ideally MRICS or MCIOB, however qualified by extensive experience is also welcomed).
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.