£55k - 60k per year + car allowance
5 months ago
My client is a leading maintenance contractor within the social housing market, due to company success and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Fire Safety Compliance Manager to join their successful team based out of East London. You’ll be reporting into the Head of Compliance, being responsible for auditing and collating accurate data, whilst producing high quality documentation in order to achieve compliance across multiple contracts.
- Establish and ensure the effective implementation of the QMS (Quality Management System).
- Provide continuous improvement support to the operational delivery team, ensuring best practise, efficiencies and processes are streamlined.
- Manage budgets and be aware of budgetary constraints.
- Identify compliance issues which require follow up of further investigation.
- Ensure contractual SLA’s and KPi’s are achieved and exceeded.
- Encouraging feedback from all employees and sub-contractors on possible areas of improvement and investigating the benefit of any employee recommendations regarding Quality matters.
- Suitable operational and compliance management experience.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work
- Full understanding of risk management.
- Flexible and able to travel within the UK as required is essential
- Able to understand and work within complex circumstances with tight deadlines is essential
- Ability to take a 'whole system' approach to service change is essential
- Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure
- A proven background in a similar role
- Commercially aware
- HNC or Degree (or equivalent) with relevant experience, ideally in an engineering or surveying discipline
- Membership of a professional institution
- Full UK/EU Driving Licence
- BOHS P402, P405, P406 – Management Asbestos
- IFSM Approved Fire Safety/ Inspector based qualification
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.