£50k - 55k per year + Industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
Role: Fire Safety Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + industry leading benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction sector
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Fire Safety Manager to join a multi-disciplinary property and construction practice that are based in Central London. Due to significant growth within the business my client are looking to bring on board an experienced Fire Safety professional to develop a specialist Fire Consultancy team by building on existing business as well as capitalising on new opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Working on a portfolio of residential, retail, education, industrial, sport, leisure, heritage and commercial projects throughout London and the South East.
The business is looking for a competent Fire Safety Manager to manage all aspects in regards to fire prevention, risk and safety as well as all legal and statutory requirements. They require an expert who has the capacity to grow and develop a fire safety division and ensure that all fire safety regulations under current codes of practice are addressed across a complex and multi-site organisation. My client would be very interested in speaking with people from a fire service background, or who have worked for a housing association or local authority in a fire safety capacity. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills, whilst being a part of a growing and highly successful business.
- Provide expert professional advice to all senior management on current fire safety legislation, provide expert specialist and professional fire information service for all projects, provide advice to other clients/partners, directors and senior management
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to win or deliver projects
- The post holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of comprehensive fire safety training programme
- Conduct fire safety audits / fire risk assessments on commercial / residential properties
- Design and drawing appraisals, checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B, BS9999 etc.
- The ability to develop and lead on policies, strategies and for implementation of the organisations fire compliance
- Implement regular fire safety strategies
What you'll need, to succeed:
- Fire Safety experience within the construction or property sector
- NEBOSH Fire or relevant fire qualifications
- Membership to Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) or Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Excellent knowledge of design codes and UK building regulations
- Full UK Driving License
My client offers a salary in the region of £50,000 - £55,000 + industry leading benefits package, my client can provide training and continued CPD as well as scope for progression throughout the business structure, if you are interested in the role or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.