£50k - 60k per year
about 1 month ago
Fire Safety Manager – Home Based - Social Housing
My client is a consultancy within the social housing sector who are looking to recruit a Fire Safety Manager into their organisation. The role will be a 12 month contract position and they are looking for people who could start within the next two weeks.
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations for all areas of Fire Safety
- Liaising with a team of Surveyors and Contract Managers to deliver Fire Safety works across the organisation’s properties.
- Maintain accurate data on IT systems, preparing monitoring reports as required and within timescales.
- Ensure statutory fire safety contracts are managed efficiently and effectively in accordance with compliance performance standards, financial regulations and the terms of the contract.
Experience required for the Fire Safety Manager:
- Have worked at a similar level within Social Housing
- A building studies qualification is desirable
- Ideally have a NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Are computer literate and has experience of using specialist IT systems, databases and spreadsheets
- You should be self-motivated and able to communicate with and influence others
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent organisation to work for, making a real difference to the housing sector.
- Home based position (occasional travel may be required)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.