£55k - 60k per year + Car Allowance + Industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
Fire Safety Consultant - Sidcup
11 months ago
Role: Fire Safety Consultant
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + car allowance + industry leading benefits package
Sector: Property & Construction sector
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Consultant to join a multi-discipline property and construction organisation that are based in Sidcup. Due to significant growth within the business my client are looking to bring on board an experienced Fire Safety professional to develop a specialist Fire Consultancy team by building on existing business as well as capitalising on new opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Working on a portfolio of residential, retail, education, commercial, sport, leisure, heritage and healthcare, industrial and infrastructure projects throughout London.
The business is looking for a competent fire safety consultant to manage all aspects in regards to fire prevention, engineering, risk and safety as well as all legal and statutory requirements. They require an expert who has the capacity to grow and develop a fire safety division and ensure that all fire safety regulations under current codes of practice are addressed across a complex and multi-site organisation.
- Provide expert professional advice to all senior management on current fire safety legislation, provide expert specialist and professional fire information service for all projects, provide advice to other clients/partners, directors and senior management
- Applying fire engineering in the design of buildings
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to win or deliver projects
- The post holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of comprehensive fire safety training programme
- Design and drawing appraisals, checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B, BS9999 or fire engineering design
- The ability to develop and lead on policies, strategies and for implementation of the organisations fire compliance
- Implement regular fire safety strategies and risk assessments
What you'll need, to succeed:
- Fire Safety experience within the construction or property sector
- NEBOSH Fire or relevant fire qualifications
- Membership to Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) or Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) (desirable)
- Expert knowledge of design codes and UK building regulations
- Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in the role or would like more information in regards to salary and package on offer then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.