020 3176 4790
Fire Safety - B1
5 months ago
Role: Fire Safety Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + benefits package
Sector: Fire Safety
I am currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Consultant to join a leading fire safety and engineering consultancy that are based in throughout the UK, due to significant growth over the last 12 months my client are currently looking to develop team in the Midlands to cover projects in the region. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Fire Safety professional to assist with the workload within a specialist Fire Consultancy team by building on existing business as well as capitalising on new opportunities in both the public and private sectors. Working on a portfolio of residential, retail, education, commercial, sport, leisure, heritage and healthcare, public sector projects throughout the Midlands.
The business is looking for a competent fire safety consultant to manage all aspects in regards to fire prevention, risk and safety as well as all legal and statutory requirements. They require an expert who can help develop the fire safety division and ensure that all fire safety regulations under current codes of practice are addressed across a complex and multi-site organisation.
- Provide expert professional advice on all current fire safety legislation, provide expert specialist and professional fire information service for all projects, provide advice to other clients/partners, directors and senior management
- Applying fire engineering in the design of buildings
- The post holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of comprehensive fire safety training programme
- Design and drawing appraisals, checking for fire design compliance with Approved Document B, BS9999 or fire engineering design
- The ability to develop and lead on policies, strategies and for implementation of the organisations fire compliance
- Implement regular fire safety strategies and risk assessments
What you'll need, to succeed:
- Fire Safety experience within the construction, property, local authority sector
- NEBOSH Fire or relevant fire qualifications
- Membership to Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) or Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Expert knowledge of design codes and UK building regulations
- Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in the role or would like more information in regards to salary and package on offer then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.