£16 - 22 per hour
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced fire safety advisor to work in the Cambridge area at a hospital. This role is temporary at the moment however there is an opportunity to go permanent if successful. The fire safety advisor will be working 37.5 hours per week and must have experience in maintenance, ideally hospital experience.
- To ensure that good standards of fire safety are implemented and maintained across a large and complex Trust.
- To ensure legislative compliance and the continuing development and provision of a safe environment for staff, patients and the public.
- To act as a resource and liaise with managers and staff at all levels within the Trust implementing fire safety standards and initiatives.
- Identify fire safety priorities and assist in the overall prioritisation within the Trusts capital programme or PFI project management and resourcing.
- To provide expert advice and guidance to managers and staff at all levels of the organisation and act as a focal point for the management of fire safety issues.
- As directed by the Fire Safety Manager, carry out an on-going programme of fire risk assessment and review across the Trust that provides clear action plans.
- Ensure that all risks identified are communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.