£350 - 400 per day
020 3176 4790
FRA - SO1
about 1 month ago
Role: Fire Risk Assessor (Type 4 Fire Risk Assessment – Destructive)
Sector: Property & Construction
Location: Southampton – Hampshire
Day Rate: £350 - £400 per day (Dependant on Experience)
I am currently working with a cladding & façade organisation who due to extensive growth within the business are looking for several Fire Risk Assessors to join the organisation on a contract basis to deliver type 4 Fire Risk Assessments. My client have a number of existing relationships with various housing associations and local authorities, developers and construction contractors and they require experienced fire risk assessors to deliver large scale fire risk assessment programmes and associated remedial works for all types of residential and commercial buildings, from simple general needs blocks, care and support, sheltered accommodation, HMO and high rise through to commercial premises throughout Hampshire.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered Fire Risk Assessor - IFE or FRACS
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, with experience in residential fire risk assessments
- Experience of delivering Type 4 Fire Risk Assessments (destructive)
- Experience of delivering Compartmentation Fire Risk Assessment & Façade intrusive surveys
- Previous experience of 'Fire Safety' application in the Fire Service or Building Control (or similar).
- Fire safety qualification such as a NEBOSH Fire or equivalent
In return my client offers a competitive day rate and scope for progression throughout the businesses structure.
If you are interested or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.