020 3176 4790
Fire Safety - Ox
4 months ago
Role: Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Safety Consultant
Sector: Property & Construction
Salary: competitive + excellent benefits package
My client are an industry leader in fire risk and fire safety and have been established in the sector for over 20 years. Due to the business growing substantially in recent months and a number of key contract wins they are recruiting for several fire risk assessors and fire safety consultants to join the business in locations across the UK (London, South East, Midlands and North West). My client would also be interested in speaking with fire safety professionals from Fire & Rescue Service fire safety teams.
They have a portfolio of schemes in the residential (public & private sector), commercial, office, retail, education, healthcare, sport, heritage and leisure sectors. They are looking for people to join the business with the relevant fire safety qualifications and at least 2 years’ experience in providing fire safety services. The ideal candidates would competent to provide the following:
- Developing fire safety plans
- Fire safety advisory work
- Fire safety training
- Fire door, compartmentation and fire stopping surveys
- Construction phase fire risk safety support and assessments
- Drafting fire safety policy/fire management plans/evacuation procedures
- Background in fire safety and recognition with a professional body e.g Membership with IFE
- You should have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a fire safety role and have recognised fire safety qualifications e.g NEBOSH Fire Certificate
- Excellent IT skills are required (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Passionate about fire safety and proactive attitude to help our clients achieve compliance
In return my client are offering a competitive salary which would be discussed during the interview process along with a excellent benefits package (generous holiday entitlement and a discretionary, target based, profit share bonus scheme, flexible hours, company pension).
If you are interested in the opportunity or would like more information about the role then please get in touch. |Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.