£250 - 300 per day
020 3176 4790
FRA - London
27 days ago
Role: Fire Risk Assessor x 5
Sector: Public & Social Housing
Location: London & South East
Day Rate: Competitive
I am currently working with a leading fire risk organisation who due to extensive growth within the business are looking for several Fire Risk Assessors to join the organisation on a contract basis initially for 8 weeks before joining the business on a permanent basis thereafter. My client have a number of existing relationships with various housing associations and local authorities and they require experienced fire risk assessors to deliver large scale fire risk assessment programmes and associated remedial works for all types of social housing, from simple general needs blocks, care and support, sheltered accommodation, HMO and high rise through to commercial premises throughout London & South East.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Registered Fire Risk Assessor - IFE or FRACS.
- Minimum 5 years experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, with experience in residential fire risk assessments.
- Previous experience of 'Fire Safety' application in the Fire Service or Building Control (or similar).
- Minimum 25 hours CPD / year carried out over the past 2 years.
- Qualification in 'Fire Safety' related discipline (desirable).
- Full membership of a relevant professional body - IFE, RICS, CABE, CIOB (desirable).
In return my client offers a competitive day rate and scope for progression throughout the businesses structure.
If you are interested or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.