£45k per year + Benefits + Expenses
020 3176 4790
11 months ago
Role: Fire Safety Consultant / Manager
Sector: Commercial / Residential / Industrial
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £45,000 + expenses + benefits package
I am working with a leading building and property consultancy who due to extensive growth within the business are looking for a Fire Safety Consultant / Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis out of their offices in Guildford, Surrey. My client have a number of existing relationships with key clients working on a portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial projects predominantly throughout London & South East.
My client is ideally looking for someone who has experience and working knowledge of:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- BS9999 – Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings.
- BS5839 – Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- BS5266 – Emergency Lighting
- BS5306 – Portable Fire Extinguishers
- BS5499 – Fire Safety Signs
- BS7671 – Wiring Regulations (basic test & inspection requirements)
- BAFE SP205-1
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Membership to IFE or FRACS.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, with experience in residential or commercial fire risk assessments.
- Previous experience of 'Fire Safety' application in the Fire Service or Building Control (or similar).
- Fire safety qualification such as a NEBOSH Fire or equivalent
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 + travel expenses and benefits package, with scope for progression throughout the businesses structure.
If you are interested or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.