£38k - 44k per year
about 1 month ago
Fire Risk Assessor - Summary
My client is a large London based housing association who are currently looking to recruit a Fire Risk Assessor into their organisation on a full time permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Fire Risk Assessor
- Undertake Fire risk assessments (FRA), FRA reviews and safety audits are are conducted for all relevant properties to timescales set.
- Ensure actions resulting from FRA’s and Audits are monitored for timely completion. Where they are not, they are escalated.
- Ensure colleagues are fully aware of the need to report accidents and incidents, where necessary these are investigated and escalated e.g. RIDDOR reported.
- Give advice and guidance for all applicable aspects of health, safety and fire, including moving and handling, personal and property related risk assessments etc.
- Make sure elevant training is provided to colleagues as agreed.
Requirements for the Fire Risk Assessor
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Fire
- And/or a Fire Risk qualification
- Extensive knowledge of health & safety legislations
- Experience of working within the housing sector
- Computer literate – including Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Jack from Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.