£41k - 42k per year + Car Allowance, benefits, private healthcare
13 days ago
My client is a leading provider of affordable homes throughout SE England. Due to recent organisational changes, my client is on the lookout for some talented Fire Risk Assessors with experience in Social Housing to join the team.
- Carry out comprehensive Fire Risk Assessments on both general needs and tower block properties
- Provide H&S Advise and support to key stakeholders within the organisation
- Carry out H&S audits, inspections and risk assessments
- Develop and deliver H&S & Fire safety training
- Monitor contractors to ensure compliance and best practise
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Fire Safety Management
- Experience in Fire Safety Management
- Ideally you would be a graduate member of the IFE or registered IFE Fire Risk Assessor
- Have a broad understanding of Health & Safety specific to Gas, Electrical, Asbestos, Legionella and Fire Safety Management.
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.