£38k - 39k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
Fire Protection Supervisor
Location: Brandon and Suffolk
I am currently looking for a Fire Protection Supervisor to work for a main contractor based in East Anglia.
- Ensure all operatives have the relevant competences to deliver fire protection services.
- Manage daily running of contracts to complete work to quality, time and compliance.
- Understand and implement safe systems of work
- Undertake Compartmentation and fire door surveys on behalf of bell group reporting compliance via our application.
- Apply for engineering judgments where required & Manage the process from survey to installation of each Judgement.
- Help manage workforce productivity
- Manage workforce quality and adherence to specification
- Conform with Fire Protection audit process
- Communicate with site teams and workforce so they know what is expected of them
- Understand how to influence and act upon poor performance
- Assist with Development and growth of the fire protection business within the region.
- Support recruitment and effectively induct and develop site-based staff, including apprentices
- Ensure all operatives behave in a courteous and polite manner, in line with our Code of Conduct and company approach.
- Ensure all operatives comply with the company expectations regarding PPE and Workwear
- Provide regular feedback (verbal and written reports) to Operations Team.
- Attend and contribute within client meetings as necessary
- Attend and contribute at Branch Meetings
- Proactively ensure that employees remain motivated and engaged with the business
- Previous experience in fire protection ( Passive )
- ASFP level 2 or 3, FIRAS, BM Trada, IFC or equivalents would be preferred.
- Full UK driving licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.