£28 - 32 per hour + Mileage Expenses
4 months ago
My client is a leading Social Housing provider based in the Milton Keynes area, currently looking for three experienced Building Safety (Fire) Project Managers to join on temporary contract for between 3 – 6 months.
Following this initial term there will be a possibility for the positions to transfer to full time permanent contracts with the client, subject to performance in post.
- Manage complex Fire Safety remediation and upgrade works, with a key emphasis on tall rise tower block cladding projects.
- Act as Project Manager from inception to completion, taking ownership of projects and reporting project progress to senior management
- Manage all essential works on site, manage a range of contractors, external specialists, and internal H&S teams
- Liaise with other internal departments, ensuring projects are delivered on schedule and to budget
What you will have;
- Experienced Project Manager with a social housing background, having worked for a Housing Association, Local Authority, Contractor, or similar business.
- Degree qualified within a Construction/Surveying related discipline, coupled with H&S qualifications in relation to Fire Safety
- Experienced delivering complex Fire Safety remediation works, in particular on tall rise tower blocks in a social housing environment
- Available with short notice, access to own car
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for review or contact Kieran.Williams@buildrec.com // 07487847467.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.