£130 - 150 per day
about 1 year ago
FIRE ENGINEER - CONTRACT - VAN & FULL CARD SUPPLIED - UP TO £150 PER DAY
We are looking for an Engineer to carry out regular servicing, reactive maintenance and commissioning of our clients’ Fire detection, Emergency lighting and associated systems such as AOV’s Smoke extract systems, along with completing and submitting all relevant documentation. Ensuring up to date knowledge of, and compliance with, all relevant British Standards is essential.
1. To work with and under instruction from Customer Services Team Members, complying with work instructions, company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
2. To maintain a working knowledge of simple circuits and measuring devices and an understanding and respect of electrical circuits as well as undertaking training courses where necessary.
3. To act as a Company Ambassador. You must be smart in appearance wearing company uniform at all times, pleasant in attitude and capable of communicating diplomatically to strengthen customer relationships.
4. Regular routine servicing and reactive maintenance of our clients’ Fire Alarm and associated systems.
5. With relevant training, commission our clients’ Fire Alarm and associated systems.
6. Maintain an accurate and high standard of Customer, Company and Personal paperwork.#
It is essential to have a full electrical based qualification such City & Guilds, ONC or HNC
If you are interested in this position please contact Tom ASAP on 07852499702
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.