£50k - 52k per year + Industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
FE - West End
13 days ago
Role: Fire Engineer (1 - 2 year's experience)
Sector: Fire Engineering Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £52,000 + industry leading benefits package
I am working with a forward thinking fire engineering consultancy who are creating a real buzz in the sector due to their innovative approaches to fire safety engineering, they are looking to recruit a Fire Engineer with a minimum of 1 years’ experience to join their established team out of their brand new offices in London’s West End. Due to my client winning numerous projects in recent months there is an urgent requirement for an ambitious fire engineer to join a young dynamic team, working on a portfolio of exciting projects in the residential, commercial, office, retail, sport, leisure and hotel sector.
- Project Manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects.
- Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at various stages.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions.
- Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings.
- Experience of working on structural fire engineering projects.
- CFD modelling
- Work on their fire safety strategies.
- Meet with new and existing clients to improve existing relationships and generate new business.
- Create programs of work and attend site visits and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures.
- A degree qualification within Fire Engineering or an Engineering discipline.
- Membership to IFE.
- Experience in a client-facing role which involves project delivery.
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS5588, BS7974, BB100.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Experience of liaising with design teams, clients, local approving authorities, contractors, and other third parties is desirable.
In return my client are offering an extremely competitive salary in the region of £50,000 + industry leading benefits package as well as scope for progression within the companies structure and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.