£50k - 60k per year + industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
9 months ago
Role: Fire Engineer or Senior Fire Engineer
Sector: Fire Engineering Consultancy
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus an industry leading benefits package
I have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing fire engineering practices. Since their inception in 2016 they have grown from strength to strength due to the quality of their work and the high level of their experienced professionals. My client focus solely on fire engineering and has developed excellent relationships with some of the UK’s leading architects and construction organisations. They are now looking to grow the business further and to make strategic hires for their Manchester office. They are looking to appoint a Fire Enginer or Senior Fire Engineer to work on a variety of residential, commercial, office, retail, sport and leisure projects throughout the North West.
- Project manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects
- Develop fire engineering and fire safety strategies for various building types and at various stages
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions
- Carry out risk assessments of existing buildings
- CFD modelling
- Meet with new and existing clients to improve existing relationships and generate new business
- Create programs of work and attend site visits and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures
- A degree qualification within Fire Engineering or an engineering discipline
- Membership to IFE
- Experience in a client-facing role involving project delivery
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS5588, BS7974, BB100
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Experience of working on structural fire engineering projects
- Experience of liaising with design teams, clients, local approving authorities, contractors and other third parties is desirable
In return my client is offering an extremely competitive salary in the region of £50,000 - £60,000, an industry leading benefits package, scope for progression and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.