£45k per year + Car/Allowance + Benefits
020 3176 4790
10 months ago
Role: Fire Engineer (2 - 3 year's experience)
Sector: Fire Engineering Practice
Location: West End, Central London
Salary: £45,000 + car or travel allowance (£5,000) + private healthcare, pension, flexible working, professional memberships covered
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious Fire Engineer to join a boutique fire engineering practice based in London’s West End. Due to a number of project wins my client is in the position to make a several strategic hires within their established fire engineering team over the next few months. They are looking for a degree educated Fire Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and an excellent technical understanding to join the business out of their new offices in London’s West End.
My client has a portfolio of interesting projects in the residential, industrial, commercial, office, retail, sport, leisure and hotel sector throughout London and on a national basis, they would like to bring on board a dynamic and enthusiastic fire engineering professional this position to be a part of this growing and highly successful business, the role offers an excellent opportunity to develop leadership and client-facing skills whilst working on an array of excellent schemes.
- Project Manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects
- Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at various stages
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions
- Experience of working on structural fire engineering projects
- Develop fire safety strategies
- Meet with new and existing clients to improve existing relationships and generate new business
- Degree educated within Fire Engineering or an Engineering discipline
- Membership to IFE (desirable)
- Experience in a client-facing role which involves project delivery
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS9999 etc
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
In return my client are offering an extremely competitive salary in the region of £45,000 + car or travel allowance (£5,000) + private healthcare, pension, flexible working, professional memberships covered as well as scope for progression within the companies structure and the support to develop your skills and further your career in the sector.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.