020 3176 4793
10 months ago
I'm currently looking to recruit two Fire & Security Engineers to join one of the UK's leading service providers one one of their North London corporate contracts.
Duties will include:
- Small Installation, Service & Maintenance on Access Control, CCTV Systems, Fire Alarms & Intruder Alarms.
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- Experience in the installation and servicing of CCTV Systems (Analogue & IP Preferred)
- Experience in the installation and servicing of Fire Alarm Systems (Analogue & Addressable)
- Experience in the installation and servicing of Intruder Alarm Systems (Wired & Wireless) Knowledge and understanding of engineering operations within Critical Environments.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering operations within Critical Environments.
- Experience in the installation and servicing of Computerised Access control systems.
- Sound technical and environmental awareness.
- Permit to Work and Authorisation processes.
- Have good understanding of Health & Safety issues
- Full clean driving licence
- ECS/CSCS/Trade Card
- FIA Modules
These are working 40 hours per week and will be home-based, mobile roles. Working hours are from 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, however additional overtime may also be required to meet the needs of the business. Due to the nature of the sites background checks will be carried out for all new employees.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.