020 3176 4793
9 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to join a leading service provider working within one of their static contracts in Bedford.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out system reactive and preventative maintenance and additional works to all aspects of security systems, fire detection, life safety equipment and any other equipment within your capacities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good PC skills using Microsoft office (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Competent in the use of Databases.
- Proven ability to install, test, commission and service CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection and Fire Alarm Systems.
- Proven IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Minimum electrical/electronics ONC experience or equivalent preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Fire Protection Industry
- Extensive knowledge of large security systems
- Knowledge of BS EN 50131 Alarm Systems
- Knowledge of BS EN 50132 CCTV System
- Knowledge of BS EN 50133 Access Control
- Knowledge of BS5839 Fire Detection Systems
- Knowledge of BS6266 Fire Protection for Electronic Equipment Installations
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.