about 2 months ago
Social Housing - Fire Accreditation Scheme (FIRAS)
Temp to Perm
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Supervisor with Firas qualifications and experience in Social Housing.
We are currently working with a leading national contractor that are looking to recruit a Firas Supervisor. They are looking for candidates with previous experience working on Fire door projects, with a proven track record of successful people management and service delivery.
- Achieve all pre agreed KPI targets via the effective supervision of operatives.
- Monitor organise and direct operatives and subcontractors to ensure all agreed productivity levels are met.
- Ensure all operatives work in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Carry out pre and post inspections as required to raise accurate works - Ensure operatives comply with all Health and Safety procedures.
- Manage and monitor all work in progress to ensure effective service delivery is achieved
- FIRAS Supervisor
- NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry/Joinery
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
-Experience working in Social Housing
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.