£40k - 50k per year + Package
3 months ago
Finishing Manager (M&E) - New Build Social Housing - Permanent - SE London - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Finishing Manager to join a construction and maintenance contractor covering the South East London area. The role will be to work on a new build social housing project consisting of a tower block of 22 flats. The role will involve various M&E installation works and achieving a high level of fit out and finishing. Working alongside senior management the candidate requires good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Overall management of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of onsite health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers and direct labour
- M&E installation works on the project
- First Aid, Scaffold Tickets (Preferred)
- Previous experience working on New Build domestic M&E projects within the social housing sector
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.